- This event has passed.
APPs Role in Cancer Survivorship Care – APP Lectures
May 19, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
FREE CE credits: NCPD/CNE
Deborah K. Mayer, PhD, RN, AOCN, FAAN
Frances Hill Fox Distinguished Professor, School of Nursing
Director, Cancer Survivorship
UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
UNC School of Medicine
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
APPs Role in Cancer Survivorship Care
This lecture will provide information to identify current and future cancer survivorship trends, use a framework to analyze survivors’ risks for long-term late effects and identify unmet needs, describe the APPs role in delivering follow-up/survivorship care and list survivorship resources.
- Identify current and future cancer survivorship trends
- Analyze survivors’ long-term and late effects and unmet needs
- Describe the APP role in delivering follow-up care
- List resources for survivorship care
to View Our Courses for Free CE Credit
The Advanced Practice Provider lecture series created and coordinated by Tammy Triglianos, DNP, ANP-BC, AOCNP, in partnership with the UNC Lineberger Cancer Network.
To Receive FREE Continuing Education Credit
for this Live Lecture:
- Attend 50 minutes or more of the live lecture:
- by using Zoom (registration link above) or
- by going to a designated site.
- Attendees must use Zoom video so they can see the presentation’s slides and video components!
- Joining by Audio-only does not qualify for CE credit!
- After the live lecture, complete an evaluation and download your certificate.
- The Live Activity Evaluation Instructions (LAEI) and password is provided after the lecture to those who attend 50 minutes or more of the live lecture:
- At a designated site, the site coordinator will provide the LAEI.
- With Zoom Webinar, an email containing a link to the LAEI will be sent within 24 hours of the lecture
- You have 7 days from the date of the lecture to complete your electronic evaluation and claim a certificate of credit.
- Certification Flyers
- Presentation Handout
- MediaSite Live Link (Livestream of lecture)
- Tip sheet for how to use Zoom to connect to UNCLCN Live Lectures
UNCLCN Site Coordinators:
- All documents and information for Site Coordinators can be accessed on the UNCLCN Learning Portal.
Self-Paced, Online Courses
with FREE Continuing Education Credit:
- This lecture will be available as a FREE Self-Paced, Online Course in about a month.
- Please visit learn.unccn.org to peruse our many Self-Paced, Online Courses.
*Lecture topic subject to change.
Photo courtesy of Brian Strickland.