- This event has passed.
Cancer Genetics and Genetic Testing – It’s Not All in the Family — PCC Live Webinar
June 8, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
FREE CE credits: NCPD/CNE • ACPE • ASRT • CTR
Kate Foreman, MS, CGC
Clinical Assistant Professor & Genetic Counselor Genetics
UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
UNC School of Medicine
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Cancer Genetics and Genetic Testing – It’s Not All in the Family
To Receive FREE Continuing Education Credit for this Live Lecture:
- Attend 50 minutes or more of the live lecture:
- by using Zoom (registration link above) or
- by going to a designated site.
- Attendees must use Zoom video so they can see the presentation’s slides and video components!
- Joining by Audio-only does not qualify for CE credit!
- After the live lecture, complete an evaluation and download your certificate.
- You have 7 days from the date of the lecture to complete your electronic evaluation and claim a certificate of credit.
- 2-Up Version Coming Soon
- 3-Up Version Coming Soon
UNCLCN Site Coordinators:
- All documents and information for Site Coordinators can be accessed on the UNCLCN Learning Portal.
Self-Paced, Online Courses with FREE Continuing Education Credit:
- This lecture will be available as a FREE Self-Paced, Online Course in about a month.
- Please visit learn.unclcn.org to peruse our many Self-Paced, Online Courses.