- This event has passed.
Breast Cancer Management in North Carolina: Updates for 2021 — R2P Lecture
June 23, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
FREE CE credits: CME • NCPD/CNE • ACPE • ASRT
Yara Abdou, MD,
Assistant Professor, Division of Oncology
UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
UNC School of Medicine
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Breast Cancer Management
in North Carolina: Updates for 2021
Yara Abdou, MD, from the UNC Lineberger Breast Oncology group will describe relevant updates in systemic therapy for breast cancers for health care providers throughout the state of North Carolina.
- Discuss recent advances in neoadjuvant and adjuvant systemic therapy approaches for patients with early-stage breast cancer.
- Discuss recent advances in systemic therapy for patients with advanced stage or metastatic breast cancer.
- Discuss the recent use of immunotherapy and targeted therapy in the management of breast cancer.
to View Our Courses for Free CE Credit
To Receive FREE Continuing Education Credit
for this Live Lecture:
- Attend 50 minutes or more of the live lecture:
- by using Zoom (registration link above) or
- by going to a designated site.
- Attendees must use Zoom video so they can see the presentation’s slides and video components!
- Joining by Audio-only does not qualify for CE credit!
- After the live lecture, complete an evaluation and download your certificate.
- The Live Activity Evaluation Instructions (LAEI) and password is provided after the lecture to those who attend 50 minutes or more of the live lecture:
- At a designated site, the site coordinator will provide the LAEI.
- With Zoom Webinar, an email containing a link to the LAEI will be sent within 24 hours of the lecture
- You have 7 days from the date of the lecture to complete your electronic evaluation and claim a certificate of credit.
- Certification Flyers
- Presentation Handout
- MediaSite Live Link (Livestream of lecture)
- Tip sheet for how to use Zoom to connect to UNCLCN Live Lectures
UNCLCN Site Coordinators:
- All documents and information for Site Coordinators can be accessed on the UNCLCN Learning Portal.
Self-Paced, Online Courses
with FREE Continuing Education Credit:
- This lecture will be available as a FREE Self-Paced, Online Course in about a month.
- Please visit learn.unccn.org to peruse our many Self-Paced, Online Courses.
*Lecture topic subject to change.
Photos courtesy of Brian Strickland Photography, Unsplash.com, and Shutterstock.com.