What can VIR do for you? — APP Live Webinar
August 17 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
FREE CE credits: NCPD/CNE
Katie Riffle, MSN, FNP-BC
Assistant Professor Division of Gynecologic Oncology UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center UNC School of Medicine University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
What Can VIR Do for You?
To Receive FREE Continuing Education Credit for this Live Webinar:
- Attend 50 minutes or more of the live webinar:
- by using Zoom (registration link above) or
- by going to a designated site.
- Attendees must use Zoom video so they can see the presentation’s slides and video components!
- Joining by Audio-only does not qualify for CE credit!
- After the live webinar, complete an evaluation and download your certificate.
- You have 7 days from the date of the webinar to complete your electronic evaluation and claim a certificate of credit.
UNCLCN Site Coordinators:
- All documents and information for Site Coordinators can be accessed on the UNCLCN Learning Portal.
Self-Paced, Online Courses with FREE Continuing Education Credit:
- This webinar will be available as a FREE Self-Paced, Online Course in about a month.
- Please visit learn.unclcn.org to peruse our many Self-Paced, Online Courses.