Radiation Oncology in North Carolina: Updates for 2022 — R2P Live Webinar
August 24 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
FREE CE credits: CME • NCPD/CNE • ACPE • ASRT • CTR
Arthur Blackstock, Jr., MD
Chair, Radiation Oncology
Program Director, Comprehensive Cancer Center
Wake Forest Baptist Health
Radiation Oncology in North Carolina:
Updates for 2022
To Receive FREE Continuing Education Credit
for this Live Lecture:
- Attend 50 minutes or more of the live lecture:
- by using Zoom (registration link above) or
- by going to a designated site.
- Attendees must use Zoom video so they can see the presentation’s slides and video components!
- Joining by Audio-only does not qualify for CE credit!
- After the live lecture, complete an evaluation and download your certificate.
- You have 7 days from the date of the lecture to complete your electronic evaluation and claim a certificate of credit.
- PDF Flyer Coming Soon
- JPG Flyer Coming Soon
- 2-Up Version Coming Soon
- 3-Up Version Coming Soon
UNCLCN Site Coordinators:
- All documents and information for Site Coordinators can be accessed on the UNCLCN Learning Portal.
Self-Paced, Online Courses
with FREE Continuing Education Credit:
- This lecture will be available as a FREE Self-Paced, Online Course in about a month.
- Please visit learn.unclcn.org to peruse our many Self-Paced, Online Courses.