- This event has passed.
Meeting the Cancer Prevention and Care Needs of North Carolina’s Indigenous Communities — PCC Lecture
September 8 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
FREE CE credits: NCPD/CNE • ACPE • ASRT • CTR
Ronny Bell, PhD, MS
Director, Office of Cancer Health Equity
Associate Director, Community Outreach and Engagement
Professor, Social Sciences and Health Policy
Wake Forest School of Medicine
Wake Forest Baptist Health
Marc Emerson, PhD, MPH
UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
UNC School of Medicine
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Meeting the Cancer Prevention and Care Needs
of North Carolina’s Indigenous Communities
This lecture co-sponsored by
To Receive FREE Continuing Education Credit
for this Live Lecture:
- Attend 50 minutes or more of the live lecture:
- by using Zoom (registration link above) or
- by going to a designated site.
- Attendees must use Zoom video so they can see the presentation’s slides and video components!
- Joining by Audio-only does not qualify for CE credit!
- After the live lecture, complete an evaluation and download your certificate.
- You have 7 days from the date of the lecture to complete your electronic evaluation and claim a certificate of credit.
UNCLCN Site Coordinators:
- All documents and information for Site Coordinators can be accessed on the UNCLCN Learning Portal.
Self-Paced, Online Courses
with FREE Continuing Education Credit:
- This lecture will be available as a FREE Self-Paced, Online Course in about a month.
- Please visit learn.unclcn.org to peruse our many Self-Paced, Online Courses.