SAICEP – Promoting Equity in American Indian Cancer Control
November 30 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
FREE CE credits: CME • NCPD/CNE
Donald Warne, MD, MPH
Co-Director, Center for Indigenous Health
Provost Fellow, Indigenous Health Policy
Professor, Bloomberg School of Public Health
Johns Hopkins University
Promoting Equity in American Indian Cancer Control
To Receive FREE Continuing Education Credit for this Live Webinar:
- Attend 50 minutes or more of the live webinar:
- by using Zoom (registration link above) or
- by going to a designated site.
- Attendees must use Zoom video so they can see the presentation’s slides and video components!
- Joining by Audio-only does not qualify for CE credit!
- After the live webinar, complete an evaluation and download your certificate.
- You have 7 days from the date of the webinar to complete your electronic evaluation and claim a certificate of credit.
- PDF Flyer (Coming Soon)
- JPG Flyer (Coming Soon)
- 2-Up Version (Coming Soon)
- 3-Up Version (Coming Soon)
UNCLCN Site Coordinators:
- All documents and information for Site Coordinators can be accessed on the UNCLCN Learning Portal.
Self-Paced, Online Courses with FREE Continuing Education Credit:
- This webinar will be available as a FREE Self-Paced, Online Course in about a month.
- Please visit learn.unclcn.org to peruse our many Self-Paced, Online Courses.