- This event has passed.
Promoting Effective Communication and Advance Care Planning for Patients with Cancer – APP Lecture
November 17, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
FREE CE credits: NCPD/CNE
Gary Winzelberg, MD, MPH
Associate Professor, Division of Geriatric Medicine
Associate Director, UNC Palliative Care Program
Director, Hospice and Palliative Medicine Fellowship Program
UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
UNC School of Medicine
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Promoting Effective Communication
and Advance Care Planning
for Patients with Cancer
to View Our Courses for Free CE Credit
The Advanced Practice Provider lecture series created and coordinated by Tammy Triglianos, DNP, ANP-BC, AOCNP, in partnership with the UNC Lineberger Cancer Network.
To Receive FREE Continuing Education Credit
for this Live Lecture:
- Attend 50 minutes or more of the live lecture:
- by using Zoom (registration link above) or
- by going to a designated site.
- Attendees must use Zoom video so they can see the presentation’s slides and video components!
- Joining by Audio-only does not qualify for CE credit!
- After the live lecture, complete an evaluation and download your certificate.
- You have 7 days from the date of the lecture to complete your electronic evaluation and claim a certificate of credit.
UNCLCN Site Coordinators:
- All documents and information for Site Coordinators can be accessed on the UNCLCN Learning Portal.
Self-Paced, Online Courses
with FREE Continuing Education Credit:
- This lecture will be available as a FREE Self-Paced, Online Course in about a month.
- Please visit learn.unclcn.org to peruse our many Self-Paced, Online Courses.