CAR-T: An Overview of Chimeric Antigen Receptor Therapy – Live APP Webinar – Free CE Credit
December 13 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
FREE CE credits: NCPD/CNE
Megan McElfresh, PA-C
UNC Health – UNC Medical Center
UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
UNC School of Medicine
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
CAR-T: An Overview
of Chimeric Antigen Receptor Therapy
To Receive FREE Continuing Education Credit for this Live Webinar:
- Attend 50 minutes or more of the live webinar:
— by using Zoom (registration link above) or
— by going to a designated site.
- Attendees must use Zoom video so they can see the presentation’s slides and video components!
- Joining by Audio-only does not qualify for CE credit!
- After the live webinar, complete an evaluation and download your certificate.
- You have 7 days from the date of the webinar to complete your electronic evaluation and claim a certificate of credit.
UNCLCN Site Coordinators:
- All documents and information for Site Coordinators can be accessed on the UNCLCN Learning Portal.
Self-Paced, Online Courses:
- In about a month, we’ll add this webinar to our Self-Paced, Online Course courses with FREE continuing education credits.
Comments are closed.