- This event has passed.
Closing the Chasm Between Native Community Priorities in Cancer Prevention and Healthcare Research Priorities – SAICEP Webinar
February 1, 2023 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
FREE CE credits: CME • NCPD/CNE
Siobhan Wescott, MD, MPH
Dr. Susan and Suzette La Flesche Professor of American Indian Health
Director, American Indian Health Program
UNMC College of Public Health
Closing the Chasm Between Native Community Priorities in Cancer Prevention and Healthcare Research Priorities
To Receive FREE Continuing Education Credit for this Live Webinar:
- Attend 50 minutes or more of the live webinar:
— by using Zoom (registration link above) or
— by going to a designated site.
- Attendees must use Zoom video so they can see the presentation’s slides and video components!
- Joining by Audio-only does not qualify for CE credit!
- After the live webinar, complete an evaluation and download your certificate.
- You have 7 days from the date of the webinar to complete your electronic evaluation and claim a certificate of credit.