- This event has passed.
Building Cancer Care Collaboratives for the Seventh Generation — SAICEP Lecture
November 17, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
FREE CE credits: NCPD/CNE
Rodney Haring, PhD, MSW
Center of Indigenous Cancer Research
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
Building Cancer Care Collaboratives
for the Seventh Generation
The Southeastern American Indian Cancer Health Equity Partnership lecture series
created in coordination with Wake Forest School of Medicine,
UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center, and Duke Cancer Institute
in partnership with the UNC Lineberger Cancer Network.
To Receive FREE Continuing Education Credit
for this Live Lecture:
- Attend 50 minutes or more of the live lecture:
- by using Zoom (registration link above) or
- by going to a designated site.
- Attendees must use Zoom video so they can see the presentation’s slides and video components!
- Joining by Audio-only does not qualify for CE credit!
- After the live lecture, complete an evaluation and download your certificate.
- You have 7 days from the date of the lecture to complete your electronic evaluation and claim a certificate of credit.
UNCLCN Site Coordinators:
- All documents and information for Site Coordinators can be accessed on the UNCLCN Learning Portal.
Self-Paced, Online Courses
with FREE Continuing Education Credit:
- This lecture will be available as a FREE Self-Paced, Online Course in about a month.
- Please visit learn.unclcn.org to peruse our many Self-Paced, Online Courses.