Support at UNC
We are here for you – a variety of programs and services are available at UNC to help patients and families navigate their cancer diagnosis, treatment, and survivorship.
- Comprehensive Cancer Support Program – a multidisciplinary program dedicated to helping patients and their caregivers with cancer treatment, recovery and survivorship. Multidisciplinary means we bring together experts from different professions and areas of expertise to bring you the help you need.
- Financial Assistance
- CarePages – Create a free, private website that makes it easy to stay connected with family, friends and colleagues before, during and after treatment.
- Geriatric Oncology Program
- UNC Wellness Center at Meadowmont
- All-inclusive list of support services for cancer patients at UNC