UNC Lineberger’s Office of Community Outreach and Engagement is here to help:
- Facilitate partnerships between researchers and community members throughout all phases of research.
- Strengthen networks and contacts between researchers and community members.
- Develop potential partnerships between researchers.
- Amplify partnerships between community members, organizations, and stakeholders.
- Search and source cancer burden data for all of North Carolina.
- Receive assistance from the UNC Lineberger Community Advisory Board.
If you’re interested in scheduling a meeting or phone call with the COE Office, please fill out the form below.