Eligibility and Enrollment
You may be eligible for the program if you can answer “yes” to the following questions:
- Have you had or do you have a confirmed diagnosis of cancer?
- Is it safe for you to participate in low-to-moderate intensity regular exercise?
Follow these easy steps to join us!
- Contact the program manager (Gabby Brennan, email@example.com) to determine your eligibility.
- Obtain written clearance for participation from your oncologist. The program coordinator can help you with this.
- Schedule your assessment with the program
Once you are enrolled, you can sign up for classes.
Risks & Disclosures
While we do not anticipate that individuals will experience any psychological or physiological harm from participation in the Get Real & Heel program, some risks do exist. Participants may experience some muscle soreness or joint trauma during the program.
The Get Real & Heel staff takes every precaution possible to avoid such discomfort and in the unlikely event of injury or harm we will do our best to rectify the situation.