- This event has passed.
Navigating Serious Illness with Palliative Care and Hospice – Free CME credit
January 10 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
FREE CE credits: CME • NCPD/CNE • ACPE • ASRT • CTR
Jared Lowe, MD, HMDC
Assistant Professor, Medical Director of UNC Hospice
UNC Health – UNC Medical Center
UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
UNC School of Medicine
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Navigating Serious Illness with Palliative Care and Hospice
To Receive FREE Continuing Education Credit for this Live Webinar:
- Attend 50 minutes or more of the live webinar:
— by using Zoom (registration link above) or
— by going to a designated site.
- Attendees must use Zoom video so they can see the presentation’s slides and video components!
- Joining by Audio-only does not qualify for CE credit!
- After the live webinar, complete an evaluation and download your certificate.
- You have 7 days from the date of the webinar to complete your electronic evaluation and claim a certificate of credit.