- This event has passed.
Gut Microbiome, Diet, and Cancer Immunotherapy – APP Lecture
August 18, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
FREE CE credits: NCPD/CNE • ACPE • ASRT
Jennifer Spring, RD, CSO, LDN
Outpatient Oncology Nutrition Program
UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
UNC School of Medicine
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Gut Microbiome, Diet,
and Cancer Immunotherapy
to View Our Courses for Free CE Credit
The Advanced Practice Provider lecture series created and coordinated by Tammy Triglianos, DNP, ANP-BC, AOCNP, in partnership with the UNC Lineberger Cancer Network.
To Receive FREE Continuing Education Credit
for this Live Lecture:
- Attend 50 minutes or more of the live lecture:
- by using Zoom (registration link above) or
- by going to a designated site.
- Attendees must use Zoom video so they can see the presentation’s slides and video components!
- Joining by Audio-only does not qualify for CE credit!
- After the live lecture, complete an evaluation and download your certificate.
- The Live Activity Evaluation Instructions (LAEI) and password is provided after the lecture to those who attend 50 minutes or more of the live lecture:
- At a designated site, the site coordinator will provide the LAEI.
- With Zoom Webinar, an email containing a link to the LAEI will be sent within 24 hours of the lecture
- You have 7 days from the date of the lecture to complete your electronic evaluation and claim a certificate of credit.
UNCLCN Site Coordinators:
- All documents and information for Site Coordinators can be accessed on the UNCLCN Learning Portal.
Self-Paced, Online Courses
with FREE Continuing Education Credit:
- This lecture will be available as a FREE Self-Paced, Online Course in about a month.
- Please visit learn.unclcn.org to peruse our many Self-Paced, Online Courses.