Obesity and Cancer Prevention: The Efficacy and Timing of Bariatric Surgery – Live R2P Webinar – Free CE Credit
March 27 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
FREE CE credits: CME • NCPD/CNE • ACPE • ASRT • CTR
Maggie M. Hodges, MD, MPH
Assistant Professor of Surgery
Division of Gastrointestinal Surgery
UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
UNC School of Medicine
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Obesity and Cancer Prevention:
The Efficacy and Timing of Bariatric Surgery
To Receive FREE Continuing Education Credit for this Live Webinar:
- Attend 50 minutes or more of the live webinar:
— by using Zoom (registration link above) or
— by going to a designated site.
- Attendees must use Zoom video so they can see the presentation’s slides and video components!
- Joining by Audio-only does not qualify for CE credit!
- After the live webinar, complete an evaluation and download your certificate.
- You have 7 days from the date of the webinar to complete your electronic evaluation and claim a certificate of credit.