Research to Practice
Research to Practice webinars cover the spectrum of anti-cancer therapy, with a focus on recent research developments, both locally and at large, and what’s ready for regular practice. Perspectives from medical oncology, radiation oncology, and surgery will be included.
This series incorporates an understanding of practice dynamics and concerns throughout the state of North Carolina, and the availability of clinical trials and subspecialty expertise to inform care.
The Research to Practice webinars are intended for medical, radiation, and surgical oncologists, hematologists, advanced practice nurses, physician assistants, radiologic technologists, researchers, pharmacists, trainees, and others who are interested in care of patients with cancer in North Carolina.
The UNCLCN Learning Portal provides a platform for healthcare professionals and interested individuals to view live webinars, take self-paced courses, and find an assortment of oncology related course work. This webinar series offers the following FREE continuing education credits:
- CME contact hour from the UNC School of Medicine
- NCPD/CNE credit from UNC Health
- ACPE from the UNC School of Pharmacy
- ASRT Category A credit from the American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT)
- CTR credit from the National Cancer Registrars Association (NCRA)
- General Participation Certificate
Questions or interested in presenting for this series?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-445-1000 for any questions.