- Foods that Fight Cancer
- Fighting Cancer with your Fork
- Eat the Rainbow
- Heal Well Guide, eating hints during and after cancer treatment
- “Prebiotics and Probiotics: Supporting gut health during and after cancer treatment”
- “Plant It On Your Plate: A close up look at popular plant-based diets for cancer prevention
- “How to be a Flame Thrower: Managing Inflammation with a Healthy Lifestyle”
- “Vitamin D: Shedding Light on the Sunshine Vitamin”
- Cancer’s Sweet Truth, 2018 Update
- Eat Well Be Well
- Surviving Melanoma
Superfoods: Nature’s Medicine
- Part One (Nutrition and Health Information, Superfoods Overview, Beans, Berries)
- Part Two (Cruciferous, Dark Green Leafy, & Allium Veggies, Fish & Seafood)
- Part Three (Green Tea, Herbs & Spices, Nuts & Seeds)
- Part Four (Tomatoes, Whole Grains, Superfood Goals)
Websites on Nutrition and Cancer
- The American Institute for Cancer Research: The American Institute for Cancer Research (AICR) is the nation’s leading charity in the field of nutrition, physical activity and weight management as it relates to cancer prevention and survivorship. This website has up-to-date info on how nutrition impacts cancer. It also provides great recipes and many free publications.
- Nutrition for the Person with Cancer: The American Cancer Society website provides useful info and tips on nutrition before, during, and after treatment for cancer.
- Nutrition in Cancer Care: The National Cancer Institute website presents a variety of topics related to nutrition and cancer.
- About Herbs, Botanicals, and Other Products: This website provides up-to-date, evidence-based information on herbs, botanicals, and other dietary supplements.
Additional Patient Support at UNC Lineberger
Dedicated to helping patients and their loved ones with cancer treatment, recovery, and survivorship, the UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Support Program offers programs and services both during and after your treatment.