- This event has passed.
Head and Neck Cancer Management in North Carolina: Updates for 2021 — R2P Lecture
January 27 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Wendell Yarbrough, MD, MMHC, FACS
Chair, Department of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery
Thomas J. Dark Distinguished Professor of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery
UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
UNC School of Medicine
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Head and Neck Cancer Management
in North Carolina: Updates for 2021
Wendell Yarbrough, MD, MMHC, FACS, will lecture on multi-disciplinary treatment of head and neck cancer with updates regarding new techniques and treatment standards. This lecture will also give the audience updates on HPV-Associated Head and Neck Cancer with emerging therapeutic vulnerabilities.
- Discuss multi-disciplinary treatment of Head and Neck Cancer with emphasis on newer techniques and treatment standards.
- Explain reconstruction techniques of Head and Neck Cancer.
- Identify HPV-Associated Head and Neck Cancer, prognostic markers and emerging therapeutic vulnerabilities.
To Receive FREE Continuing Education Credit
for this Live Lecture:
- Attend 50 minutes or more of the live lecture:
- by using Zoom (registration link above) or
- by going to a designated site.
- Attendees must use Zoom video so they can see the slides and video components of the presentation!
- Joining by Audio-only does not qualify for CE credit!
- After the live lecture, complete an evaluation and download your certificate.
- The Live Activity Evaluation Instructions (LAEI) and password is provided after the lecture to those who attend 50 minutes or more of the live lecture:
- At a designated site, the site coordinator will provide the LAEI.
- With Zoom Webinar, an email containing a link to the LAEI will be sent within 24 hours of the lecture
- You have 7 days from the date of the lecture to complete your electronic evaluation and claim a certificate of credit.
- Certification Flyers
- Presentation Handout
- MediaSite Live Link (Livestream of lecture)
- Tip sheet for how to use Zoom to connect to UNCLCN Live Lectures
UNCLCN Site Coordinators:
- All documents and information for Site Coordinators can be accessed on the UNCLCN Learning Portal.
Self-Paced, Online Courses
with FREE Continuing Education Credit:
- This lecture will be available as a FREE Self-Paced, Online Course in about a month.
- Please visit learn.unccn.org to peruse our many Self-Paced, Online Courses.
*Lecture topic subject to change.
Photo courtesy of Brian Strickland.