- This event has passed.
Interprofessional Collaboration in Caring for Adults with Cancer — PCC Lecture
February 10 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Ashley Leak Bryant, PhD, RN-BC, OCN, FAAN
Anne Belcher Interprofessional Faculty Scholar in Nursing
UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
UNC School of Medicine
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
in Caring for Adults with Cancer
In this presentation, Dr. Bryant will share strategies in collaborating with team members in both the inpatient and outpatient settings to optimize cancer care.
- Identify benefits of interprofessional collaboration when caring for adults with cancer.
- Describe challenges of interprofessional collaboration when caring for adults with cancer.
- Discuss successful interprofessional collaborations in caring for adults with cancer.
To Receive FREE Continuing Education Credit
for this Live Lecture:
- Attend 50 minutes or more of the live lecture:
- by using Zoom (registration link above) or
- by going to a designated site.
- Attendees must use Zoom video so they can see the presentation’s slides and video components!
- Joining by Audio-only does not qualify for CE credit!
- After the live lecture, complete an evaluation and download your certificate.
- The Live Activity Evaluation Instructions (LAEI) and password is provided after the lecture to those who attend 50 minutes or more of the live lecture:
- At a designated site, the site coordinator will provide the LAEI.
- With Zoom Webinar, an email containing a link to the LAEI will be sent within 24 hours of the lecture
- You have 7 days from the date of the lecture to complete your electronic evaluation and claim a certificate of credit.
- Certification Flyers
- Presentation Handout
- MediaSite Live Link (Livestream of lecture)
- Tip sheet for how to use Zoom to connect to UNCLCN Live Lectures
UNCLCN Site Coordinators:
- All documents and information for Site Coordinators can be accessed on the UNCLCN Learning Portal.
Self-Paced, Online Courses with FREE Continuing Education Credit:
- This lecture will be available as a FREE Self-Paced, Online Course in about a month.
- Please visit learn.unccn.org to peruse our many Self-Paced, Online Courses.
*Lecture topic subject to change.