- This event has passed.
Genitourinary Oncology Update 2021 — R2P Lecture
April 28 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Matthew I. Milowsky, MD
The George Gabriel and Frances Gable Villere Distinguished Professor of Bladder and Genitourinary Cancer Research
Section Chief, Genitourinary Oncology
Co-Director, Urologic Oncology Program
UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
UNC School of Medicine
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Genitourinary Oncology Update 2021
Genitourinary malignancies will account for approximately 20% of newly diagnosed cancers in 2021. Recent research advances in prostate, bladder, and kidney cancers utilizing new biomarkers and imaging tools, radiolabeled therapy, targeted therapy, immunotherapy and antibody-drug conjugates have led to new management approaches associated with significant improvements in patient outcomes.
- Describe new PSMA-directed approaches in the imaging and management of patients with prostate cancer.
- Review recent advances in systemic therapy for patients with muscle-invasive and metastatic bladder cancer.
- Discuss the use of immunotherapy and targeted therapy approaches in the management of advanced kidney cancer.
To Receive FREE Continuing Education Credit
for this Live Lecture:
- Attend 50 minutes or more of the live lecture:
- by using Zoom (registration link above) or
- by going to a designated site.
- Attendees must use Zoom video so they can see the presentation’s slides and video components!
- Joining by Audio-only does not qualify for CE credit!
- After the live lecture, complete an evaluation and download your certificate.
- The Live Activity Evaluation Instructions (LAEI) and password is provided after the lecture to those who attend 50 minutes or more of the live lecture:
- At a designated site, the site coordinator will provide the LAEI.
- With Zoom Webinar, an email containing a link to the LAEI will be sent within 24 hours of the lecture
- You have 7 days from the date of the lecture to complete your electronic evaluation and claim a certificate of credit.
- Certification Flyers
- Presentation Handout
- MediaSite Live Link (Livestream of lecture)
- Tip sheet for how to use Zoom to connect to UNCLCN Live Lectures
UNCLCN Site Coordinators:
- All documents and information for Site Coordinators can be accessed on the UNCLCN Learning Portal.
Self-Paced, Online Courses
with FREE Continuing Education Credit:
- This lecture will be available as a FREE Self-Paced, Online Course in about a month.
- Please visit learn.unccn.org to peruse our many Self-Paced, Online Courses.
*Lecture topic subject to change.
Photos courtesy of Brian Strickland Photography, Unsplash.com, and Shutterstock.com.