- This event has passed.
Indigenous Intergenerational Intervention to Address Cancer Among Washington State Tribes — SAICEP Live Webinar
May 4, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
FREE CE credits: CME • NCPD/CNE
Myra Parker, PhD, JD, MPH
Associate Director, IWRI Community Engagement and Outreach Core
Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences
University of Washington
School of Social Work
Craig Dee, MPH (c)
Community Health Educator for Indigenous Populations
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Indigenous Intergenerational Intervention to Address Cancer Among Washington State Tribes
To Receive FREE Continuing Education Credit for this Live Lecture:
- Attend 50 minutes or more of the live lecture:
- by using Zoom (registration link above) or
- by going to a designated site.
- Attendees must use Zoom video so they can see the presentation’s slides and video components!
- Joining by Audio-only does not qualify for CE credit!
- After the live lecture, complete an evaluation and download your certificate.
- You have 7 days from the date of the lecture to complete your electronic evaluation and claim a certificate of credit.
- 2-Up Version Coming Soon
- 3-Up Version Coming Soon
UNCLCN Site Coordinators:
- All documents and information for Site Coordinators can be accessed on the UNCLCN Learning Portal.
Self-Paced, Online Courses with FREE Continuing Education Credit:
- This lecture will be available as a FREE Self-Paced, Online Course in about a month.
- Please visit learn.unclcn.org to peruse our many Self-Paced, Online Courses.