- This event has passed.
Fertility Preservation at UNC – APP Lecture
June 16, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
FREE CE credits: NCPD/CNE
Mary Peavey, MD, MSc
UNC Fertility Preservation Program
UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
UNC School of Medicine
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Fertility Preservation at UNC
Mary Peavey, MD, MSc, will provide an overview of the fertility preservation options available to male and female patients receiving treatment at UNC hospitals. She will also outline the steps to take when a patient expresses interest in exploring fertility preservation.
- Describe the effects of cancer treatments on male and female fertility
- Discuss the options for fertility presentation in this subset of patients
- Recognize the next steps in referral for fertility preservation for those interested in pursuing fertility treatment
to View Our Courses for Free CE Credit
The Advanced Practice Provider lecture series created and coordinated by Tammy Triglianos, DNP, ANP-BC, AOCNP, in partnership with the UNC Lineberger Cancer Network.
To Receive FREE Continuing Education Credit
for this Live Lecture:
- Attend 50 minutes or more of the live lecture:
- by using Zoom (registration link above) or
- by going to a designated site.
- Attendees must use Zoom video so they can see the presentation’s slides and video components!
- Joining by Audio-only does not qualify for CE credit!
- After the live lecture, complete an evaluation and download your certificate.
- The Live Activity Evaluation Instructions (LAEI) and password is provided after the lecture to those who attend 50 minutes or more of the live lecture:
- At a designated site, the site coordinator will provide the LAEI.
- With Zoom Webinar, an email containing a link to the LAEI will be sent within 24 hours of the lecture
- You have 7 days from the date of the lecture to complete your electronic evaluation and claim a certificate of credit.
- Certification Flyers (Accreditation Approved)
- Presentation Handout
- MediaSite Live Link (Livestream of lecture)
- Tip sheet for how to use Zoom to connect to UNCLCN Live Lectures
UNCLCN Site Coordinators:
- All documents and information for Site Coordinators can be accessed on the UNCLCN Learning Portal.
Self-Paced, Online Courses
with FREE Continuing Education Credit:
- This lecture will be available as a FREE Self-Paced, Online Course in about a month.
- Please visit learn.unccn.org to peruse our many Self-Paced, Online Courses.
*Lecture topic subject to change.
Photo courtesy of Brian Strickland.