- CANCELED: Med/Surg Oncology Lecture: Managing Lung Cancer Heterogeneity
- Please join the UNC Cancer Network for an online telehealth lecture with Jason Akulian, MD, MPH. Dr. Akulian will discuss management of lung cancer heterogeneity. Medical and Surgical Oncology lectures offer CNE, ASRT, and CME continuing education credit (upon approval) for eligible participants. Lectures are viewable online via GoToWebinar or by participating in the lecture at one of our designated viewing sites. Please contact us for more information about GoToWebinar registration or to be connected with a site coordinator near you.
|When||Apr 26, 2017 from 12:00 PM to 01:00 PM (EST / UTC-400)|
|Contact Name||UNC Cancer Network|
|Add event to calendar||iCal|
Jason Akulian, MD, MPH
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Director, Interventional Pulmonology
School of Medicine
Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
The most common lung cancers are known to have diverse pathological features and recent research has further identified distinct diseases with genetic and cellular heterogeneity. This lecture will provide strategies for managing this heterogeneity during clinical evaluation and treatment of patients.
- Define lung cancer heterogeneity.
- Discuss lung cancer heterogeneity.
- Implement treatment decisions based on a patient's lung cancer heterogeneity.