Area of interest
Minimally invasive diagnosis of early and advanced stage lung cancer through the use of:
- Ultrasound guided needle biopsy
- Lung Navigation
Bench to bedside translational research on:
- Malignant pleural effusion
- Malignant nodal disease
Awards and Honors
- 2012 ACCP Center of Excellence – Johns Hopkins Interventional Pulmonology
- 2012 Outstanding Abstract, Interventional Chest/Diagnostic Procedures. ACCP/CHEST National Meeting
- 2008 Ralph E. Reinfrank Teaching Excellence Award. University of Connecticut Internal Medicine Program, Farmington, CT.
- 2007 Named Chief Resident for 2008-2009 – University of Connecticut Internal Medicine Program, Farmington, CT.
- 2005-2007 Award of Commendation – University of Connecticut Internal Medicine Residency.
- 2002-2004 Member of Iota Alpha Epsilon – International Medical Honor Society St. Georges University School of Medicine
- 2001-2004 Dean’s List – St. Georges University School of Medicine
- 1999 Dean’s List – Loma Linda University School of Public Health
- 1997 Dean’s List – University of California Riverside