Community Advisory Board – CAB
UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center’s Community Advisory Board (CAB) is a diverse and representative group of volunteer advisors who want to improve cancer care and reduce health disparities within their communities throughout North Carolina. The CAB will provide their critical perspective to UNC Lineberger leaders to enhance quality and quantity of accessible patient-centered cancer care.
As well-informed advisors, CAB members are routinely solicited for their views and opinions to influence decisions impacting their communities.
- Clinical Trial Enrollment
- Community Pilot Funding Program
- Provided feedback on the development of the program
- Served as application reviewers
- Community Health Assets and Needs Assessment
- Developmental Awards Review
- Reviewed 2 rounds (’20 and ’21), a total of 14 applications in clinical & translational sciences as well as population sciences
- Completed researcher requests
- Biology of Cancer Lecture Series
- UNC Lineberger Board of Visitors
- Conference Presentation
- UNC Lineberger Equity Council
- Patients and Researchers Together (PART)