To apply, submit an application packet containing
- a completed application form (download form here)
- a current transcript showing all college courses taken (BANNER printout acceptable); transfer
- students must supply transcripts from all colleges attended.
- a 1-2 page personal statement explaining
- why you are applying for this internship,
- any research and/or public health experience, and
- your educational and career goals.
- at least two letters of recommendation from NCCU faculty
Hand deliver your application packet to: Ms. Eva Marmon-Halm, Lee Biology Building, Room 305, Fayetteville Street, NCCU Campus
If you have questions, email Ms. Marmon-Halm or call her at 919-530-7687.
APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR 2011: 4:30 pm Tuesday, February 8