Spring 2023 Awards Cycle Update
- Information about the RFA’s will be posted by mid-February 2023
- Letter of Intent deadline: March 28, 2023
- Spring applications deadline: April 18, 2023
Fall applications were due October 3, 2022 by 5 p.m.
Targeted RFAs may be added to each funding cycle, and proposals of high merit in each tier may be considered for the targeted RFA mechanism.
In this round, we will be featuring several targeted RFAs that address specific strategic aims for the Center.
- Matching funds for single cell nucleic acid sequencing and geospatial analysis
- Virology associated collaborations and projects
- Cancer survivorship
- Population science approaches to address cancer disparities in NC
- Protein binding therapeutic/diagnostic shared resource
- Proposals outside these areas are strongly encouraged and the overarching goal of this program remains to fund innovative and cutting-edge work that increases the likelihood of extramural funding
Available targeted RFAs for Fall 2022 cycle:
- RFA for Cancer Survivorship Research
- RFA for a Population Sciences Approach to Addressing Cancer Disparities in North Carolina
- RFA to encourage single cell and geospatial analysis of experimental sample
- RFA to encourage virology associated collaborations and projects
- RFA for protein binding therapeutic/diagnostic shared resource
If you have questions, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org