How to Claim CME Credit for Tumor Board Attendance
Please listen for the unique code shared at the beginning and end of your tumor board.
Once you have the code, please:
- Go to www.med.unc.edu/cpd
- If you do not already have an account set up to track CMEs, please contact Doug Hudson via the email link found on this page.
- If you do have an account, click on the CME Records link.
- Click Sign In.
- Under UNC ONYEN, click Sign In. This will take you to the normal UNC SSO page, redirecting you to the CPD page (People without ONYENs follow a slightly different process titled “Non University of North Carolina Account”).
- Select Activity Check-in.
- Enter the activity code in the box.
- As long as the activity is open for registration, this will register you in the activity and automatically award credit. Errors will prompt you to contact the CME coordinator.
- If you want a copy of your credit, you can back out of the activity check-in, click on the transcript link, and generate a transcript, which will include the session to which you check-in.