Claim CME Credit for Tumor Board Attendance
Please listen for the unique code shared at the beginning and end of your tumor board.
Once you have the code, please:
- Go to www.med.unc.edu/cpd
- If you do not already have an account set up to track CMEs, please contact Doug Hudson via the email link found on this page.
- If you do have an account, click on the CME Records link.
- Click Sign In.
- Under UNC ONYEN, click Sign In. This will take you to the normal UNC SSO page, redirecting you to the CPD page (People without ONYENs follow a slightly different process titled “Non University of North Carolina Account”).
- Select Activity Check-in.
- Enter the activity code in the box.
- As long as the activity is open for registration, this will register you in the activity and automatically award credit. Errors will prompt you to contact the CME coordinator.
- If you want a copy of your credit, you can back out of the activity check-in, click on the transcript link, and generate a transcript, which will include the session to which you check-in.